Friday, August 21, 2009



I haven't blogged for ages as I have been a little preoccupied with arrangements for next year and also with assignments and summer stuff.

The news is that it looks as thought my curacy is pretty much sorted and it is a big relief to know where we will be as a family from July 2010. I can't say where it is yet (except that it is in the Diocese of Chester), but I will say that I am VERY pleased and can't wait to get stuck in!

However, waiting is something I am getting quite used to which is just as well as I still have 9 months of my course to go. We have LOTS of work to get through before May 31st and I am already doing assignments for next year that we were given on Summer school. Hard to believe we will be third years...time has flown by...

At summer school I ordered two clergy shirts and my ordination stole which was really scary, yet exciting!

Ahh well, times they are a changing...and it is wonderful to be a part of!

Thank you God for ALL your blessings...too numerous to mention!!!

2 comments:

Suem said...

Diocese of Chester ! - you're not going to be anywhere near Macclesfield are you?

I guess not, but hope all goes well.

Crunch said...

No, I'm not..I did a placement in Macclesfield though...